I have a question but it relates to condominium law in

I have a question...

I have a question but it relates to condominium law in Alberta, Canada so you may not be able to answer.

Lawyer's Assistant: I apologize.

Well I'll ask a question anyway, as there may be commonality in legal principles in various jurisdictions. I now a barehand condo, where I own the land around the unit. This land is treated as "manage" property, not common property.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Alberta, Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

??

Lawyer's Assistant: What confuses you?

What do you mean by "filed or reported"?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just want to know the owner's rights to the use of the land that they own

Answered in 1 minute by:
8/19/2017
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am a lawyer in Canada and happy to assist you.

What do the by-laws say about this property?

Debra, Lawyer
I don't have them readily available, but I know that in Alberta they had to amend the act to allow condominium corporations to collect fees for maintenance/repair work on managed versus common property.For example our grass is cut for us and our exterior windows washed, etc., roof replaced by the association, but technically under barehand rules the owner is responsible for those tasks, unless the condo bylaws have transfered that responsibility to the association.
Phone call session started