Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

Can you be charged for peeling on the side of the highway in

Can you be charged for peeling on the side of the highway in Alberta Canada?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Peeing
Are you asking for a second opinion?If not I thought you were already charged but are you asking me what the appropriate charges would be?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Second opinion?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Or what doesn't mattter
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What would the appropriate charges if any be?
It is possible that you could be successfully charged under a similar provision which is an indecent act which is what I was asking you about yesterday. I still don't feel that that is correct but that would be much more appropriate than indecent exposure which makes no sense.You could also be charged under a city bylaw. That would not result in a criminal charge but a charge similar to you to what you be receiving if you were speeding for example. It is a provincial offence but not a criminal code offence in that case.