I'm separated from my husband for 12 years do not know where…

Customer Question
I'm separated from my...

I'm separated from my husband for 12 years do not know where he is children are full grown 35 years of age how do I get divorce in Manitoba ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Are there any minor children from the relationship? What is the custody situation?

No at all

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Winnipeg Manitoba

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm 65 years of age on limited income

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Canada Law
8/6/2017
Lawyer: Ulysses101, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer

Hello, thank you for the question.

So the issue is that you want to get a divorce and you can't find your husband, right?

So there are no minor or dependant children, I gather. Is there a separation agreement or domestic contract or court order to deal with the property/debt issues between you? When did you separate after how long of being spouses?

Lawyer: Ulysses101, Lawyer replied 11 months ago

I'm here if you want to discuss your situation with me. Any updates?

If you don't need my help in this matter, please don't forget about your deposit to the site (if you made one).

Ulysses