I'm pregnant for unknown father and I have a visit visa to…

Customer Question
I'm pregnant for unknown...

I'm pregnant for unknown father and I have a visit visa to canada if I go there and give birth there would I be able to apply for inland immigration . Ive heard that they might separate me from my sun if I don't get accepted

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

Not al all

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Like what ?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Canada Law
8/5/2017
Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin,
 replied 11 months ago

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin,
 replied 11 months ago

Sorry about that. Your question ended up in the U.S. Immigration law forum and should have been in the Canadian law forum. I will transfer it for you. No need to reply now as it could delay the transfer. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

I am a lawyer in Canada and happy to help.

Your son cannot sponsor you until he reaches the age of adulthood so there is no benefit for you in having the child in Canada in terms of your being able to immigrate now.

You would not be separated from your son. You would leave with your son.

Does that fully answer your question?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

you mean I will be deported me and my son when my visit visa is expired ?

You would be deported if you refuse to leave after the visa expires.

You will be able to take your son of course.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?

Thanks a lot

You are very welcome.

Please rate me now as the site is withholding my pay until they see a positive rating.

Thanks