I'm an 87yr.old widower, while in hospital from an accident,

Customer Question
I'm an 87yr.old widower...

I'm an 87yr.old widower, while in hospital from an accident, my sons (both have top credits ratings and excellent incomes) sold our family home and refused to share it with me. What can I do? The property was free and clear!

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ontario, Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NO

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It sold for $ 220, 000.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Canada Law
8/5/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

How did they do this?

For example, did they use a Power of Attorney?

Where is the money?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!