Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

Yesterday I accidentaly hit a car with my bike and I left a

Customer Question

Hi, yesterday I accidentaly hit a car with my bike and I left a huge boss. The person now wants me to pay for this but I think she could just ask her insurance company to pay for her bill. Wich is like 1500 can$
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: Quebec, the car is a 2010 mazda 3
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thank you
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry this happened to you.

She doesn't have to put this through her insurance and even if she does they will sue you.

You are liable because you caused the damage so the insurance company is not going to pay without getting reimbursed from you.

Does that fully answer your question and explain the law even though it is not at all what you want to hear?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Expert:  Debra replied 2 months ago.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?