How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was charged whit breaking and entering I have no criminal

Customer Question

I was charged whit breaking and entering I have no criminal record
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in Canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: this happened last night I just got out and I live n the province of quebec
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
what service offers you want me to send you
Expert:  CaptanLaw replied 2 months ago.


I'm a criminal defence lawyer and can assist with your inquiry.

First, can you identify exactly what section of the criminal code you were charged with? Also, can you identify what your specific question is about the Break and Enter charge?