Am a conditional card holder which will expire on 4th

Customer Question
Am a conditional green...

Am a conditional green card holder which will expire on 4th november 2017..is there any option that i can get a greencard from canada or whts the option to stay or migrate to canada in my case

Lawyer's Assistant: What is the expiration date? Has a renewal or extension request been made?

Nope

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer?

Nope

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Canada Law
8/3/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Debra, Lawyer
Are you asking about immigrating to Canada rather than remaining in the US?Are you a skilled worker?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
am an RN (nurse)
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
YUP AM asking about immigrating to Canada rather than remaining in the US?
(as my conditional green card for 2 year expire in 3 months here in US
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
YUP AM asking about immigrating to Canada rather than remaining in the US(as my conditional green card for 2 year expire in 3 months here in US
Are you saying that you are a skilled worker?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
AM A REGISTERED NURSE
Are you certified to practice nursing in Canada?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
NO IDEA...HOPEFULLY YES
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If yes any option
as the licence exam for states and canada are same...
If you can get certified and if you can get an offer of employment then you may have a good chance of immigrating to Canada as a skilled worker. You can do so without having a job offer but your chances are much greater if you do already have a job offer.Here is a link to the information you should read about immigrating to Canada by way of the express entry process as a skilled worker:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.aspDoesn't help as a starting point?Please feel free to provide me with any follow-up questions that you may have. If you do not have any follow-up questions I hope that you feel I have earned a five star rating. However, if you do not feel that I have earned this rating please do not hesitate to let me know how I can better assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will still be here for you and you can ask me further follow-up questions asked no further charge.