I was wondering if there are any Ukrainian speaking lawyer…

Customer Question
I was wondering if...

I was wondering if there are any Ukrainian speaking lawyer that my mom needs in Toronto area Bloor

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am from Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

My mom had a will done, and she put her grandson as Power of Attorney, she wants to remove him

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

As long as he can speak Ukrainian when she sees him

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Canada Law
8/2/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

There are no Ukrainian speaking lawyers on this site and the lawyers on the site cannot see your mother.

But if you like I can suggest how you can find a lawyer for your mother in Toronto.

Let me know if that will help.