My husband's ex wife put a no contact on my husband and I…

Customer Question
My husband's ex...

My husband's ex wife put a no contact on my husband and I May 10th, 2017. We have had her blocked and not contacting her since Feb. So this was a surprise. She has been texting and sending us emails which have been going into spam. This past Sat we received an email requesting monies totally 440.00 but not all supporting documents. Amounts were incorrect and we could not contact her. There was also a threat to pay back by July 31st.

Lawyer's Assistant: How long was the marriage? Do both parties earn roughly the same amount of money?

Today we got served for child support. They were married for 8 years..

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

We are in canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She is on house arrest for stealing $57,000 from a non profit organization for 18 months

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Canada Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
They have 2 sons...Noah who is 16 and temporarily living with mom since April 1and Tanner 15 who has been living with us since then. They have a 50/50 split... last year Noah lived with us for 6 months...he is a troubled boy and goes where suits him better at that time
8/2/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

What province are you in?

Do both parents have the same income level approximately.

Was your spouse actually served with a claim or a demand letter?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!