I have a Canadian cheque in 4000 $ but i am in lebanon and

Customer Question
and i have try to...
i have a Canadian cheque in 4000 $ but i am in lebanon and and i have try to pick up the money but no account what i can do
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: i am not in canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i dont think
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Canada Law
8/2/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

What is the cheque for?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor