How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need legal advice that can help me with the property dispute

Customer Question

need legal advice that can help me with the property dispute matter
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: i am in Ajax, Ontario
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: this is with regards ***** ***** property that i transferred to family member (sister & her spouce) and now unable to get it back from them
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: do have anyone that could help with that issue?
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 months ago.
I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.Please start at the beginning and let me know your basic facts.