Need legal advice that can help me with the property dispute…

Customer Question
Need legal advice that...

Need legal advice that can help me with the property dispute matter

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in Ajax, Ontario

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

This is with regards ***** ***** property that i transferred to family member (sister & her spouce) and now unable to get it back from them

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Do have anyone that could help with that issue?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/1/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Debra, Lawyer
I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.Please start at the beginning and let me know your basic facts.