My husband and I live in the same house but seprated for…

Customer Question
My husband and I...

My husband and I live in the same house but seprated for about more than an year. Now he is moving out. I have one 17 years old daughter who told me about it. I am dev

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I am devestated . my earning is less than 20000 per year. how would i afford mortgage and bills.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

To who?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Only my doctor and therapist knows my situation as i have been in this abusive relationship for so long. and his silent treatment for years and years is killing me.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Canada Law
8/1/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

How long have you been married for?

Are there assets?

What province is this please?

Has your husband always earned more than you have?

Is your daughter going to continue to live with you?