I'm claude sorich; like to live and work in canada soon. No…

Customer Question
I'm claude sorich; like...

I'm claude sorich; like to live and work in canada soon

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

No i haven't it yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer?

No,i haven't talked to any lawyer yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes.give me more the information about stay and work in canada for usa cilizen(naturalized paper)

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Canada Law
7/31/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Are you asking about working in Canada temporarily or immigrating?