How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm claude sorich; like to live and work in canada soon. No

Customer Question

i'm claude sorich; like to live and work in canada soon
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?
Customer: no i haven't it yet
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer?
Customer: no,i haven't talked to any lawyer yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes.give me more the information about stay and work in canada for usa cilizen(naturalized paper)
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 2 months ago.

Are you asking about working in Canada temporarily or immigrating?