Is it legal in BC to offer medication to after it was

Customer Question
Is it legal in...

Is it legal in BC to offer medication to after it was refused?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

BC Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

LPN reported:Action: Attempted x3. Reported to RN re: refusal

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR?

No, I did not receive the information for 6 months through FOI.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment "at will," union, full time, or part time?

It happened in a SENIOR HOME operated by govt

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The patient accepted medication four hours later and 2 hours after that. The patient had hypopituitarism and the medication was Cortef.Only 4 hours after her second dose Emergency refused to treat her because " refused cortef would not be offered" ,

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Canada Law
7/29/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I don't understand the facts.

Please start at the beginning and explain the facts in a chronological way.

Then please let me know your role in this.

Then explain the specific question.

Thanks

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.Thanks!