Legal wording for accomodation Every employer has the duty…

Customer Question
Legal wording for accomodation...

Legal wording for accomodation Every employer has the duty to accomodate upto undue hardship. What does the act say

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager, HR, or an attorney?

It was human rights directing to write a request to the employer who has failed to accomodate

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment "at will," union, full time, or part time?

Full time employee

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Accomodation in place from 2009 until 2017 when a new administrator took over. Suspended for following doctors orders.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Canada Law
7/29/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that you are in a difficult situation.

What province are you in please?

What are you specifically asking about?

Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 8 months ago

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor