Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

Immigrant Medical Evaluation in Ciudad Juarez prior to

Customer Question

Immigrant Medical Evaluation in Ciudad Juarez prior to immigrant visa interview. What are the most common causes that the clinic will cancel your interview appt?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  jamiep-cssm replied 2 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (paste the question link into the response).
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Debra replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 2 months ago.

Is this about applying to Canada?

Expert:  Debra replied 2 months ago.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!