How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have applied for my caq, with the help of my university

Customer Question

hello I have applied for my caq, with the help of my university they said, it will be bridge extention
JA: Have you spoken to an attorney or school administrator about this?
Customer: I will visit them tomorrow but what else I can do for now? is there any other way to do faster process of caq? Is there any CAQ process called bridge extention???
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer?
Customer: no not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 2 months ago.

Are you saying that your study permit is going to expire before you can get it renewed?