Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

Are you familiar with Canadian law? I believe I have complex

Customer Question

hi. Are you familiar with Canadian law?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I believe I have complex PTSD that has developed after being fired out of the blue from a large furniture company here in Canada. During this time they have forged documents and also withheld information to the WSIB which has caused me to not receive help through therapy. Then When I tried to go on disability they violated my rights from the charter of rights and freedoms. I am now waiting for psyciatric evaluation., I have HRTO court next month but I don't think I have made the right decision with it because they wont address the fraud that the employer has committed or my current condition.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: HRTO, WSIB, and now disability court
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: But I am unsure that going through the HRTO is something that is aimed at helping me.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

What do you mean why you talk about disability court?

And what is your specific question?

Thanks