Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I was told I have an out standing warrant in Alberta I've

Customer Question

Hi I was told I have an out standing warrant in Alberta I've never been there I called to ask they said I have to come in or just don't go to Alberta but I love Vancouver so I'd like to deal with this knowing it wasn't me they arrested
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?
Customer: I'm in Canada ont
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Ya I got arrested where I live in Hamilton ont and the judge said u have an out standing warrant in Alberta I've never been to Alberta
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just know I never got arrested in Alberta just in Ontario
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

Did the judge give you any more information than that?

Expert:  Debra replied 2 months ago.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!