How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If over stay what do i do i don't want to go home what is

Customer Question

hi sir if over stay what do i do i don't want to go home what is the best way you can do sir if like this situation
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 3 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are in a difficult situation.

What is your citizenship?

How long have you been in Canada for?

Do you have family in Canada?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Filipino I don't have family here I am almost 4 years
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
But I have a new LMIA but problem I'm not a restored so I am over stay big mistake I please to someone to file it but he is gone he said already you just wait for the result
Expert:  Debra replied 3 months ago.

Are you saying you did not apply for the work permit on time?

Expert:  Debra replied 3 months ago.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.