I w. I was recently charged with theft under 5000$ and they

Customer Question
I w JA: What state are...
I w
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Yes I was recently charged with theft under 5000$ and they said that I was distracting the sales clerk which is complete b.s and I've never been involved with theft. I have a great job as a Food and Beverage Manager. The girl who actually committed the crime is a known Thief and yet she didn't even get charged with the crime. Although the officer interrogating me told me that this chick is known for this and they didn't even charge her for the crime and there is no evidence of this stolen property
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: What do u mean?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes they also gave me a no contact order with my boyfriend who was also charged
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Canada Law
7/14/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

What is your specific question please?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.Thanks!
Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor