Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

Mrs asking for help again if the security guard called only

Hi mrs debra asking for help again if the security guard called only the police for my divertion program and didnt see me on the spot of shoplifthing acacident are the police will be called me for that ? And if the police called me for that program as the security said it will not charge me on my record , in that program are they going to get my finger print and photo and i will be summon for court trial or appeal to judge crown i dont know the right term for that thanks for help again

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

The program has nothing to do with the security guard.

If they call the police and you are charged the crown will offer the diversion program. You will go to court but there will not be a trial. You will go at first, then diversion will be discussed with the crown and then when you do what you agree to do you would go back to court and then the charges would be withdrawn.

After that once the charges are withdrawn you can apply to have your fingerprints removed.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
But still if just incase i request to remove my record of finger prints is there possible that i will get a police check or volnaboard record that charge still appear on my record bec every time i read that i feel lika i will be a very bad person and im aftaid i cant fine a good job

You will not have a criminal record. You will have a police record if the police call you. All contacts with the police are put into a police record.

It will not harm your ability to get a job as the charges will be withdrawn.

But there is nothing more you can do. The police may charge you but likely won't. You cannot stop that. If they do there is the police record.

That is how this works and there is really no point worrying more and more and reading more and more.

Your googling is giving you answers from others that are not lawyers. I have been a lawyer since 1985. I have explained the law and you know the answers now.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Bec i read some article that they remove the finger prints but still they request for police check for some sort of requirement for wmployement and still appear on there record is that still possible home many months that finger prints can remove just incse

The police record can be accessed but that is when you agree and it is rare for the employer to ask for that.

Fingerprints can be removed as soon as the charges are withdrawn.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi debra i know you already many times i just want calm my self that still hope that still not they will happen to me for what ive done how many day just incse allowed for the police charge me if its true that the walmrt guy ask for me for this diversion program

The police would have to charge within 6 months.

I think that the Walmart guy was saying what would happen if you were charged and that is all the he meant.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Within 6 months if im not here from the police its me theres no charge from walmrt to me and wht do you me that is all he meant?

If the police don't charge you within two months then it is too late to charge you.

Walmart does't charge you. They just call the police.

I am thinking that possibly the security guard was not telling you that you have to go and diversion but was just saying what I have been explaining and trying to explain what would happen if you were charged.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
In this case bec the walmart securty didnt take me a picture are they still posting my video in there system that im a shoplifthing just incse you know bec feel shame maybe some of know perso will might know me if the walmart show my video to there employee

There is nothing you can do about that. You did something wrong and you are so sorry for that but at the same time it was done and they won't want you in their store and that is their right.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi debra if jus incase i need a legal lawyer bec im really dont know this law can you do a service or can you be lawyer if your are near here in ontario and how much your charge or fee for it thanks

I cannot act for you but if end up needing a lawyer post on this site again, as, for me, and I will suggest how to find one.

For now please do rate me because my stats are being harmed while I wait for the rating.

Thanks

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Why you cannt ? And can you help me how much the fee for the lawyer for incase only and i hope it will not need anymore

The site doesn't permit it and in any event I am winding up my private practice and not accepting new clients anymore as I am retiring.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok sorry about that bec i feel safe to you i cant eat or sleep anymore i feel like driving me crazy bec no one knows even my family i dont have any vamily here

I understand and I will be here if you need me over the site. I am not retiring from the site.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you i hope it will finish this soon bec i cant do anything and the thing is the security guard took some of my things and accusing that i took it in other store which is not true he scared me that if im not going to say that a stole it they going to call the police and bec of that i feel nervous all the time i feel like i dont wanna go out anymore

You can go out.

If the security guard has some of your things contact the store by phone and ask when you can get them back.