Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I need to talk to a corporate lawyer in Calgary, tomorrow

Customer Question

I need to talk to a corporate lawyer in Calgary, tomorrow morning at 9am local time, please. I'll need them to guide me through the process, file the paperwork and hopefully get it all done in one day. How do I achieve that?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Alberta
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: It is to incorporate a business
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 4 months ago.

You may have misunderstood how the site works. The lawyers on this site cannot become your lawyer. We can just provide legal information to you. We don't schedule calls and we don't do or file paperwork.

If you would like for me to suggest how to find a lawyer in Calgary I can do that for you.