Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I don't know how to started about my case. I move to the

Customer Question

Good evening, I don't know how to started about my case. I move to the house about 2 months ago. I am renting this place, paying a big amounts and today I call the owner of this house and notified that is some liking from the kitchen sink so the owner arrived with a plumber to fixed the problem. From nowhere the plumber start to shout at me, calling myself all kind of names. Went out side in garden and start taking a pictures. I ask him why You taking a picture than he saying to me go to hell.I come to the conclusion that he is the owner. I did ask the other man who suppose be the owner said "please who is the actual owner? they both look at each other and did not answer. I truly believe that is this a huge scam. I know one thing that they are dishonest. They are using this house for their daughter for a school purpose. They are saying to the school that their daughter is living under my address. This is misleading the school. Would please help me to direct this issue please. Thank you in advance.
JA: Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?
Customer: Well those people are vietnamese, and I know one man who is dealing with them, they are in the drugs and laundry money.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear this but what is your specific question?

What are you hoping to see happen?

Expert:  Debra replied 2 months ago.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!