Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I am looking to get a divorce and don't not a lot of money

Customer Question

i am looking to get a divorce and don't not a lot of money to pay for a lawyer i have heard of a pro bono lawyer just don't know how to go by finding one or how to file for a divorce or what steps to take
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: i am from Saskatchewan Canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i have filled an separation letter two years ago and been separated for 4 years now
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: just that i have one child under the age of 18 and lives with her mother
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 4 months ago.

Are you asking just about applying for a divorce, or are there any outstanding issues other than getting a straight divorce?

Expert:  Debra replied 4 months ago.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!