Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

Flooring installed and told underlayment not needed ..first

Customer Question

Flooring installed and told underlayment not needed ..first installation the product was defcetive and returned to manufacturer but I needed underlayment ... after second time they made underlayment THE issue and said the bubbles etc. was fine, nothing wrong with the floor. Deposit given so can I request removal of floor, return of deposit and not pay final installment. I would have chosen a different flooring IF the underlayment was an issue. Fist visit October and drawn out till now.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

How much did you pay them?

How much did the quote in total?

How much do they say you owe?

Expert:  Debra replied 4 months ago.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course. Thanks!