Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

I just want to know how bad is this, if is going to show

Customer Question

I just want to know how bad is this, if is going to show anywhere that I have been charged for being intoxicated in public place.
For example if I'm driving and a cop ceck my license plate if he can actually see that or is like just a parking ticket
Sorry, I probably didn't told you that they gave me a ticket of $65, and cople conditions, like: not to go to the mall where the restaurant I was in and not to drink in public
Thank you
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 4 months ago.

This is a provincial offence. It's like a speeding ticket.

It will not come up with a record check which checks a criminal record.

This will not affect you in any way at all.

Does that fully answer your question?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.