How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I got charge with being intoxicated in public place, and a

Customer Question

i got charge with being intoxicated in public place, and a ticket of $65 .
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: mississauga ont canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i had sign a peper with name and address, i didn't read it that night
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: is better if we talk in the phone , my writing is not so good
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Debra replied 5 months ago.

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 5 months ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

I don't see a question here.

If you want a call then I believe there is some button to click on.