How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Freudman Your Own Question
Daniel Freudman
Daniel Freudman, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 1336
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Daniel Freudman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Second opinion] I have tenants in the basement 2 black

Customer Question

Second opinion] I have tenants in the basement 2 black ladies and their 2 kids , they are unreasonable people .inviting the crowd in to smoke weeds,drugs in group ,one of them has a boy friend .yesterday they frighted together injured each others in front of their kids .the police came boy and arrested them.JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?Customer: I feel fear for me and my family too. how to get rid of them before they backJA: Has anything been filed or reported?Customer: I have the police report no. and requested a copyJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: Is there any restraining order against them we can fill
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Daniel Freudman replied 5 months ago.

If you are a landlord with tenants who are being unruly and endangering others and committing illegal acts, you can bring an application to the landlord tenant board to have them evicted from your property.