How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100383
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I lives in Montreal Canada, Yes my sister got married in

This answer was rated:

JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: Hi
JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: Yes
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I lives in Montreal Canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes my sister got married in india her husband came here just 3 months now but he abuse her a lot she try to balance everything but he don't and sure in future he wil be cheat her
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to knw abt the deport process

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Debra
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
How r u ?

I am sorry to hear this.

Are you saying your sister sponsored her spouse?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
He came here just 3 months now

Is this a conditional PR?

How long were they married for?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
2 years but he just came now

Is this a conditional PR?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
he is on conditional pr

Then if they separate he will lose his PR status and will be required to leave.

She should separate now if they have not done so and she should immediately inform CIC that they are separated and she can add that he is abusive but it's not necessary for their to be abuse of course. Marital breakdown is all that is needed for him to lose his PR status.

Does that fully answer your question?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you Debra

You are very welcome.

I hope it works out.

If we are done please rate me before you leave the site so that I can receive credit for my work.

Thanks and take good care.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks you Debra I really apriciate

You are very welcome.

But I do need to be rated. I won't get paid by the site until you do.

Please click on the stars at the top of the page.

I am not sure what the problem is. Are you not willing to rate me? It doesn't cost you a thing and it allows me to be paid and my starts are harmed if you don't rate me. I am getting concerned.


Debra and other Canada Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Related Canada Law Questions