Can you tell me if my son-in -law can keep us away from our…

Customer Question
Can you tell me...

Can you tell me if my son-in -law can keep us away from our daughter who has alsheimers

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

British Columbia canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Meaning what

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can he forbid us to take her out of the care center and to what degree of control does he have

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Canada Law
3/21/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am saddened to hear this.

What is his reasoning, do you know?