How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ontario- common law for 8.5 years but now separating. am I

Customer Question

ontario- common law for 8.5 years but now separating. am I still permitted to use his work medical benefits while and after separation?
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: oh. I wrote ontario above - sorry thought this was a canadian site
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not yet. we're currently in mediation.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no- but I'm enquiring about Canadian Law? is this only U.S
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 8 months ago.

I am a lawyer in Ontario.

Do you have a copy of the policy?