Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

I am concerned about an issue. I known this man for 5 years,

Customer Question

hi there, I am concerned about an issue. I known this man for 5 years, he is ****** ********** *******. I work for him here in Canada. he is recently separated from his wife. getting a divorce. we have had an affair through out since she left him.. He now is vacationing in Nigeria for a month.when we went to airport the agent there rejected his passport, he couldn't be let on plane do to invalid visa.. he then was not aloud on to plane to travel to Nigeria. we then in a few days travelled to Ottawa to get his passport or visa renewed for him.. I was not told why h and what he needed.. throughout this deal , he has known a woman there living in Abaju. named ****** *******. *** her name.. now since he is still separated he not divorced. he did a crime he has known this woman for about a year or so behind my back, he recently registerd a marriage licence with this woman October 8 2016.. he is not divorced.. he claims it was forged to get express visa to show authorities he loves her and knows this woman as his wife,,, BULL.. he is a scammer.. JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of? Customer: You hi there, I am concerned about an issue. I known this man for 5 years, he is ***** ******** ****. I work for him here in Canada. he is recently separated from his wife. getting a divorce. we have had an affair through out since she left him.. He now is vacationing in Nigeria for a month.when we went to airport the agent there rejected his passport, he couldn't be let on plane do to invalid visa.. he then was not aloud on to plane to travel to Nigeria. we then in a few days travelled to Ottawa to get his passport or visa renewed for him.. I was not told why h and what he needed.. throughout this deal , he has known a woman there living in Abaju. named ****** ********. *** her name.. now since he is still separated he not divorced. he did a crime he has known this woman for about a year or so behind my back, he recently registerd a marriage licence with this woman October 8 2016.. he is not divorced.. he claims it was forged to get express visa to show authorities he loves her and knows this woman as his wife,,, BULL.. he is a scammer..

Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
How can i how can I report him to the embassy of Nigeria that he's committed a crime of forging a marriage license to this woman Vivian aroma and since he's not divorced yet how can I report his crime of doing other things other than what is said he's also doing video pornography business and I don't know if it's illegal or is it legal I have a website that he's using for not a website but an email to see no for customers like he clients that go to him and write to him for contracts so I don't know what this pornography business that he's doing this if that can be looked into to his name is***** now wanna from Canada Barrie Ontario Canada he lives at*****I don't know his postal code
Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

I can only provide you with legal information.

I don't know why you are providing this man's contact information.

Are you asking how to contact the Nigerian Embassy?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
how to contact Nigerian embassy please
Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

You would contact the Nigerian High Commission which is located in Ottawa.

Here is a link to their contact information:

http://www.nigeriahcottawa.ca/contact/our-office

Does that fully answer your question?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?