How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Divorce Kid distroyed my business my life

Customer Question

Divorce Kid distroyed my business my life
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 6 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 6 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that.

But to be able to assist you I need to know all of the basic facts as well as your province.

Then please provide me with your specific question.

If I don't hear back right away that is OK of course but I will go to sleep as it is late and then answer back in the morning.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Fn interferance kid and her older boyfriend 17 lied on cd sent me packin for year then twice to court . I was feed up pleaded to peace bond just not to ruin there life's then ex wife thinks we can get back I said no she gutted me
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No just call
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What can't respond
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You call me or all my charges are deleted off my charge card meaning everything becase as of now u have responded to nothing Waiting for you're
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Not buy the min k
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Iam timing this
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Noi want to talk to lawyer if I can't respond to a lawyer my charges should be exempt
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No advice no charge

Related Canada Law Questions