Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I need help on Wednesday December 21st2016 I was suspended

Customer Question

I need help on Wednesday December 21st2016 I was suspended for a week without signing anything was not even told till 35 minutes after I left work . Then when I returned for my schedule shift December28 2016 the vice-president of the company gave me a document of disciplinary warning and concerns. In the this document they are saying that I was behaving in way that was questionable along with other things ,but the problem is the date they say this all happened I was not at work . Then this document which is to be signed by January 4 th 2016 states he will give me two weeks severance pay and 1000 dollars plus a letter of reference without prejudice but he wants me to quit which means that I can't get EI and I have a son what do I do
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Debra replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 7 months ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

How long did you work there for?

What did they say you did?

Did you get any warning letters before this?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No letter no nothing
Expert:  Debra replied 7 months ago.

You missed the other questions.

I am sorry to hear this.

How long did you work there for?

What did they say you did?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have worked there for almost14 months and I have never had warning letter in fact in the last year I had four raises
Expert:  Debra replied 7 months ago.

What did they say you did?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm I able to show s copy some how
Expert:  Debra replied 7 months ago.

Yes.

You can scan it and attach it.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Okay dose that cost me to have you look at them
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
If so I can't afford it so I apologize I'm just trying to figure this out I'm scared worried an single mom
Expert:  Debra replied 7 months ago.

Can you please scan the first and third again as the first is sideways and the third is upside down.

I will glance through them quickly so you don't have to pay anything more.

Expert:  Debra replied 7 months ago.

Did you get a chance to read my question to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!