How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Morning. I was just chatting to someone regarding my

Customer Question

Morning. I was just chatting to someone regarding my Brothers sudden death in BC. I would like to continue with that person. I think her name was Tina
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 7 months ago.

Tina is an expert in the US.

I don't know why she was answering you but if this is about the law in the Canada then you need a lawyer from Canada to answer.

Would you like to continue with me?

Related Canada Law Questions