Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

I am a thoroughbred trainer of thoroughbred race horses. My

Customer Question

I am a thoroughbred trainer of thoroughbred race horses . My question is the Registration papers of the thoroughbred horse personality property?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Alberta Canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: im not sure the question
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

Are you asking who owns the papers?

Can you please set out the basic facts?

Thanks

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry but I cannot speak to you on the telephone. I know the site offers this service but the site is based in the US. As I am a lawyer in Canada the rules of my law society prohibit me from speaking to you on the telephone as you are not my client.

I can only speak to you by posting up and back over this site.

Please set out some of the basic facts so I can answer in a more meaningful way. I would rather not just provide a once sentence answer unless that is all you really want. I would hope to be able to make suggestions about how to solve the problem for you.

Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I was wondering if documents are personal property?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Are DOCUMENTS personal property?
Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

Yes they are.

Documents are property just like anything else.

Does that fully answer your question?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?