How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Needing criminal lawyer with adult guardianship involved of

Customer Question

Needing criminal lawyer with adult guardianship involved of our handicapped dtr in Calgary
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Alberta Canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes public guardian has filed 30 day revoke of our guardianship trusteeship and 30 day protection order but I can see our dtr in hospital but only with him. A caregiver gave an intended lethal dose of Tylenol to her in our home and I look after her some overnights. Detectives having trouble finding out who did it still court casee Jan 3 10am now we're told our daughter has inoperable liver cancer and few months to live
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can't think of anything
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 8 months ago.

I am sorry to hear of this terrible situation.

Are you being charged?

What province are you in please?

Expert:  Debra replied 8 months ago.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.


Related Canada Law Questions