How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do you have a fee for any questions I ask, well I am in

Customer Question

do you have a fee for any questions I ask
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: well I am in texas but its about a girl in canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: this girl got pregnant with my sons baby they have never been married or lived together , she gets pregnant to get money this is her third pregnancy from different guys, she lives on 29.000 a year and gets support, but lives in a 35000 dollar home and drive a 80,000 dollar vehicle, I heard she has wads of money on her in thousands and has extorted married men like a lawyer and 2 dentist, she blackmails them for money because she saved texts from them, they were married and she is good looking 35 year old. she doesn't seem to want to fill out a financial statement, just wants men of her babies to pay for them without the legal system long story
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am the grandmother and I cant go around my granddaughter who is just 3 months old because this mother is insane and everyone knows it, She says on text that I hired motor cyle people to kill her and her kids and that I called childrens aid when I didn't. She is a liar and yells and screams at her kids using the f word still sleeps with them and now sleeps in her bed with the baby every nite, I am afraid for my son and baby, but I cant ruin it for him for what he has accomplished in visitation for baby wihich is everyday for eight hours, but no a legal agreement between them
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry to hear of this awful situation.

Are you asking how you can see your granddaughter? I am not quite clear about the question.

Where does your son live?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
in Canada, I came to the states has a registered nurse and married a American, my two sons are in Canada they are in there early 40'salso when I try to log in it says that my email is already in use and use a different email, I don't know why it is my only email that I use, so I cant log in
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I want to know about slander, child abuse or emotional abuse and hiding money, and seeing my granddaughter and a mans right to custody or having the mother investigated for mental dysfunction
Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry but I cannot speak to you on the telephone. I know the site offers this service but the site is based in the US. As I am a lawyer in Canada the rules of my law society prohibit me from speaking to you on the telephone as you are not my client.

I can only speak to you by posting up and back over this site.

I don't know what you mean but before we go ahead I am going to ask customer service to contact you to ensure you won't have a problem with your account.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
my son has a lawyer, but all she is saying at this point is try to get the mom to sign a 50 50 agreement and so he has tried but she difficult although she lets him have baby, she is making accusations that he is a drunk, not a good dad, that I am on drugs and trying to kill her and the kids, but yet she keeps bringing baby to him, it is all lies, he has a lot of documentation on her and witness to her character she has never been married but seems to want to be pregnant soon when meets men like within a few months,
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
he says in Canada it is impossible for men to get custody unless she kills someone or on drugs, he is very upset and pays support even without a order, she is about money and condescending accusations about him. This baby wants for nothing has a beautiful bedroom set up for her at my sons home, He is a fireman and has his own home, has many friends who thinks he is a great dad, he is a stand up guy. Her family does not get along with even her, I think she is bipolar or delusional, she does not have a crib in her home, sleeps with her son and daughter ages about 7 and 9 or 10 all in same bed, they cry when she wont go to bed with them, now she is sleeping with a infant in bed, no crib. she yells f word all the time at them and says that she is a fabulous mother, my son is worred about his baby, she has 6 speeding tickets, her daughter yelled at her to die, she called her daughter a slut last year
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
are you calling me
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
well I may need to hire my own lawyer in Canada to help with this that is why I am talking on the Canada law site
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
when I put in my email address it says that is already taken, and to put a new email address in, fine if we cant talk by phone,
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
nothing filed, just before she had baby I called childrens aid to report her calling her daughter a slut, that was last year, I don't know the outcome of that. now she is accusing me of calling them again which I have not, she lies so much, she doesn t even know me
Expert:  James-cssm replied 9 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

Have you gotten the account issues resolved?