How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 99980
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We had widrawn our refugee case from within Canada?6 years

This answer was rated:

Good Morning,Hi! we had widrawn our refugee case from within Canada?6 years ago and we voluntarily went home and ask the permission not to pursue our case thats why we went home before our work permit has to expire,now my question is.. is there any chance for us to aplly as permanent res. since we are now in our home country?
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: BRitish columbia, Vancouver
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes, they an immigration lawyer consultant here in my home country Phil.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: now whats the best possible way to enter canada again/

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Are either of you skilled workers?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
we are skilled workers..the thing was we were granted work permits during the time of processing the refugee case..but itwas so hard for both of us he let us invent reasons so hard to formulate really but since we didnt want to go back in the KSA we are forced to do suc
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
oh i guess i need a quick answer if you can share ,,it would be great ...i guess my 5 box is now enough
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
im not yet satisfied with the answer till now my mind is waiting a good answer... please anyway i need to go sleep now ,,,thanks anyway

I didn't answer yet. I am sorry about that but this is not an instant chat and it is a Saturday. There are lots of customers and I have 3 out of 4 kids sick right now.

You are not barred from becoming PRs because of what happened in the past.

You can certainly apply for express entry as skilled worker if you are otherwise eligible. That would work well as things have improved and the entire process will just take several months now.

Here is a link to the information you will need about the process:

Does that help as a starting point?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

I don't work for the site and have nothing to do with what you are charged. I don't have any knowledge of what you paid the site.

After you rate me let me know that you have and I can then send a message to customer service and ask them to contact you.

But you will have to rate me before I can do that.

I have not yet been paid as the side won't pay me until you rate me so please do so now as I should have been paid on the 26th.

Thanks and have a peaceful and joyous New Year.

Debra and other Canada Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Canada Law Questions