How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Freudman Your Own Question
Daniel Freudman
Daniel Freudman, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 1331
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Daniel Freudman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Okay i will explain i have gotten two criminal offence

Customer Question

hello! okay i will explain i have gotten two criminal offence charges, and have to appear in court. my queation is, do i need a lawyer to protect me the charges are open alcohol, and the other is possesing an ID that is not mine
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And just to clarify, have charges been officially filed?
Customer: Barrie Ontario. and yes they are filed and i have a court date set
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i also need advice on a speeding ticket
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Daniel Freudman replied 10 months ago.

I will offer the phone call so we can discuss over the phone as you requested.

Expert:  Daniel Freudman replied 10 months ago.

My apologies, it seems as though you need to make the request, or perhaps the Moderator can assist.