Who enforces visitation right to see your child when a court

Customer Question
order is already in effect JA...
who enforces visitation right to see your child when a court order is already in effect
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the court order was issued in?
Customer: Kelowna B.C. Canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Canada Law
11/19/2016
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that you are in this difficult situation.

Was a order made police enforceable?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!

Did you get a chance to read my question to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor