How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a, I am an attorney in Trinidad.I am administering an

Customer Question

I am a
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am an attorney in Trinidad.I am administering an estate where the deceased had assets in Toronto..Can you refer me to a reputable firm
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: The estate has been filed in Trinidad and He has an account inToronto.IHave written to them but have not gotten any respopnse
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Will he be willing to advise me on the procedure to bring in the Canadian assets?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 10 months ago.

Are you asking for legal information or would you like for me to suggest how to find a lawyer in Toronto?

We are not permitted to make direct referrals.

Expert:  Debra replied 10 months ago.

Did you get a chance to read my question to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.