How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need representation asap from an experienced icbc injury

Customer Question

I need representation asap from an experienced icbc injury lawyer as my mother has been served with a notice of claim by the supreme court of bc . the time is now because 21 days to answer is up soon and I am located in Oshawa on.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: the accident happened in vancouver
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes , a notice if claim with the supreme court of bc
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not at this time I need to be connected plse
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

There are no lawyers that are active on this site right now who are in BC.

I can assist you if you like because I have answered many questions about the law in BC over the past 8 years on the site.

Do you want me to go ahead?

Related Canada Law Questions