How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Oh, I am sorry, Can you still help? It is a neighbourhood

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Oh, I am sorry, I am Canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Can you still help?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: It is a neighbourhood concern. One of our neighbours has been assaulted and constantly threatened. Other neighbours have had bad experiences. The problem person is a City Policeman of high rank and runs roughshod over people. The RCMP have been called several times, but they are just backing away from the situation.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 8 months ago.

Are you saying the neighbours all have proof that this is happening to this person but the RCMP are turning a blind eye?

Related Canada Law Questions