I'm curious if I'm screwed here. i try to book an escort

Customer Question
last night. she required an...
I'm curious if I'm screwed here. i try to book an escort last night. she required an deposit first before she would tell me her hotel. and and room number so i did. and than she ignored me. only way i could get her attention was by offering money. so did and sent it but wouldn't give her the password ***** i got the hotel and room number. and she wouldnt than i bailed and now she's posting on face book my name and phone number saying I'm a child predator and is threatening to call my work about it cause i wasted her time if i call the police am i screwed
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: canadaa bc
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: like what?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Canada Law
11/14/2016
Lawyer: Daniel Freudman, Lawyer replied 1 year ago

You can request facebook remove the post as it's clearly defamatory. Although you could report it to police as well that wouldn't be ideal as they may then charge you with communication for the purposes of obtaining sexual services which is a criminal offence. The only other recourse would be to sue her in court, but again you would invariably have to divulge how this situation arose which could be quite embarrassing and may damage your case and credibility. As such, trying to have facebook remove the posts may be the ideal way to deal with this.

Hopefully my answer was of assistance. Would you kindly provide me with a positive rating so I can receive credit for my services. Thank you.

Sorry to bother you but would you kindly provide me with a positive rating so I can receive credit for my services. Thank you.

Lawyer: Daniel Freudman, Lawyer replied 12 months ago

Daniel Freudman, Lawyer