How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Id prefer to speak over the telephone, past yes, nothing has

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: id prefer to speak over the telephone
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: past yes, nothing has evr been done
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no... im not educated to type fast(###) ###-####
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Daniel Freudman replied 10 months ago.

What exactly is your question? Please provide a very brief summary (e.g. 1 or 2 sentences) and if it is something I can assist with I will offer you a phone call so we can speak over the phone