How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a sub contractor that is owed over ,000 and they are

Customer Question

I am a sub contractor that is owed over 69,000 and they are not paying me the amount of monies that are owed to me. The Contractor said that they would release 25,000 and we have had 3 meetings since with no payment. Can I go aND pull my work out of the house?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: This is in Alberta Canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: As in an invoice?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The client is a lawyer astatutes well. I think they are running out of money
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 10 months ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

When did you complete your work?

Expert:  veniz-cssm replied 10 months ago.
Dear Customer: We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. ( Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.