Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

My father passed away my uncle is the executer i was just

Customer Question

My father passed away my uncle is the executer i was just informed of the estate contents being auctioned off i live next door to my dads i was never asked i have asked the lawyer to see financial document for there are situations that have arose that counter act to things i know where implace is there any thing i can do? my uncle never posted for creditors and debitors to come forth can u help me at all?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 8 months ago.

I am not sure yet what the basic facts are.

Are you a residuary beneficiary?

Is it that you want to buy some of the contents of the house from the estate?

What financial documents are you talking about exactly?

Expert:  Debra replied 8 months ago.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Then why was $57.00 withdrawln from my account without my approval?
Expert:  Debra replied 8 months ago.

The site is not free. You cannot use it without paying. But the point is that unless you get an answer that you rate positively the expert does not get paid and then you can ask for a refund.

I don't want to work with you for free though so if you are not content to pay please contact customer service. I cannot afford to spend time with you and then find out you are upset with the site and don't want to pay because you believed you did not have to.

I don't work for the site but just log in the way you do and see a list of questions to answer. So I don't know what you were told, what you agreed to pay, what you paid etc.